Site Inactive

Membership

Rapid Raid

Turbine has discontinued the server status API that allowed us to bring you this widget. Please let us know if you find a new API we could utilize.

Site Contributions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights of Cydonia Forum Index -> Turtle Raid
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Weekly Raid Day
Monday
31%
 31%  [ 5 ]
Tuesday
43%
 43%  [ 7 ]
Wednesday
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 16

Caolbryt

re: Week Raid Day

Once the day is decided, the hours will be decided

Noob

I think its a good idea to have a multiple choice of days for turtle runs, But to have multiple runs our raid leaders need to have alts available for the other days of the week. So instead of having two runs a night twice a week using up the alt experience/leader pool we should limit ourselves to one alt per evenings run, or runs. Example if i run my hunter on Sunday ...then my alt doesnt make the second run, if there is one.... saving him for an alternative nights run, if needed .... and then after we get enough people geared , traited, and experienced for the trtl run.. responsibility for leading the runs in the future wont rely so heavily on those raid leaders who are making the call outs for heals rez's etc. etc. Experienced leaders on each run make for a more enjoyable, successful run...Just a thought....thanks for reading..LLKOC
Skyrend
Leaders
Neutral

Neutral

33%33%33% LOL just a reminder the turtle resets wed nite and sunday nite.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: