Site Inactive

Membership

Rapid Raid

Turbine has discontinued the server status API that allowed us to bring you this widget. Please let us know if you find a new API we could utilize.

Site Contributions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights of Cydonia Forum Index -> Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skyrend
Leaders
Neutral

Neutral

re: Improvment

I was thinging about what we might be able to improve upon as a kin.what i came up with was fellowshiping and playing with those kin members who are of lower level.I think this could be accoplished by getting more kin members on the website...This is something I was never very good at.does anyone have any ideas about how we get players to skip gametime to come post on the website?so we cant play runs more efficiently.

re: Improvment

One of these days maybe Turbine would allow mods. We could use the calender to plan runs but I don't think it would work well for random runs to most 6 man instances of any level. It think it would work fine in planing reaccuring events such as the rift, and the watcher.

One of the things that I think we could do to help lower lvl players is try to run weekly CD and Urugarth runs and collect the 45 class quest stuff. Since the lvl cap went up to 60 the class quest stuff is the only thing ppl want from there so its hard for them to get runs there anymore and a group of at least 4 60's can fly thourgh it quick and easy. Right now SeAnn is holding a bunch of stuff from those places because we don't have a Kin Bank, I would like to see us work something out for that aswell.

If you would like me to schedule runs for the rift, or CD we should try to come up with a day/time of the week works best for every1.
Rahndor
Officers
Neutral

Neutral

re: CD and Uru

Maybe we could just schedule them on the website for every Monday night or something. That way if we get enough interest we go, if not we don't. That may get people more involved in the website as well because they would need to sign up here. Just a thought.

Ron

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights of Cydonia Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: